DLP Forum Terms and Conditions
The purpose of the forum is to provide users with a positive space in which they can share knowledge and experience, exchange views and discuss relevant topics.
These terms and conditions are intended to help create an atmosphere in which freedom of speech is balanced by mature discussion.
A forum moderator is available to help you to get the most out of participating in online discussions and to ensure that these rules are observed.
By virtue of your participation in the forum, you are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions.
- The DLP Forum rules are here to ensure that the forum is a welcoming and useful resource for all users. The rules outline acceptable user behaviour and it is important that you read them carefully and stick to them.
- The Forum is provided for your use. The views and opinions expressed on the Forum are those of individuals and will not be taken to represent the views and opinions of DLP or any other organization.
- The opinions, posts or comments made by any user within the forum are not intended to be used outside of this space and should not be quoted or misrepresented.
- To help us moderate the forum all content must be in English only.
- Although the moderator cannot take responsibility for monitoring every message that is posted on the forum, any posts deemed to include unacceptable, offensive or illegal content may be removed by the moderator.
Continued violation of the terms and conditions may result in your account and previous posts being deleted.